Parties interested in investing in Krosno are welcome to contact the City Development and Investors’ Assistance Department.
- We will provide comprehensive information regarding the investment offer in Krosno, including the profiles of plots of land for investment, local economy, education, labour market and investment incentives.
- We can arrange visits for potential investors in Krosno, presentation of plots of land for investment, meetings with partners (among others, higher-education institutions, vocational schools, representatives of the District (Powiat) Employment Office, HR companies, administrators of infrastructural networks, entrepreneurs running their own businesses in Krosno).
- We conduct analyses of the possibility of satisfying the staffing requirements of an investor by cooperation with the district employment offices, higher-education institutions and vocational schools, and also Human Resources companies.
- We can help find a real estate tailored to the specific needs and aims of the investor. We can analyse as to whether the investor’s aims are compatible with local spatial development plans.
- We cooperate with infrastructural network administrators – among others the energy, gas and water-supply companies. We organise meetings with utilities distributors. At the investor’s request, we apply for issuing the necessary technical conditions for all of the above.
- We help establish contacts with business partners.
- We cooperate with a branch of Agencja Rozwoju Przemysłu S.A. (Industrial Development Agency JSC) (IDA) located in Mielec, which manages the Special Economic Zone EURO – PARK MIELEC, and handles cases of income tax exemptions for investors. We organise information meetings with the IDA’s representatives.
- We coordinate an investment process. The majority of cases related to the investment process are managed by the Municipality of Krosno (e.g. decisions on the location of the exit from public road, environmental decisions, building permits). We monitor the procedures on a daily basis to ensure prompt surrender and receipt of documents and efficiency of proceedings.
- We offer post-investment support – by responding to reported needs and potential problems requiring involvement of the local authorities, for example, in the scope of technical and social infrastructure, providing education to staff, creating residential programmes for employees, adjusting public transport to the company’s work model, granting tax reliefs, common promotional initiatives, and many others).
All our services are provided free of charge.
We make sure that your investment is made smoothly and efficiently.
Contact for investors:
Dr. Tomasz Soliński – Deputy Mayor of Krosno, ul. Lwowska 28 A, office no. 225, tel. +48 13 47 43 560, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Miranda Trojanowska – Head of the City Development and Investors’ Assitance Department, Krosno Municipal Office, ul. Lwowska 28 A, office no. 301, tel. +48 13 47 43 301, mobile +48 609 064 887, e-mail: email@example.com
Anna Śnieżek – Senior Specialist at the City Development and Investors’ Assitance Department, Krosno Municipal Office, ul. Lwowska 28 A, office no. 305, tel. +48 13 47 43 305, mobile +48 607 064 340, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Monday – 7:30 a.m. to 4:40 p.m.,
– Tuesday to Thursday – 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.,
– Friday – 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.